Focus Group Discussions to define ESG in a post-pandemic world
THE COVID-19 CRISIS RAISES CRITICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT ESG WILL MEAN TO INVESTORS AND INDUSTRY IN THE POST-PANDEMIC WORLD.
AS LEADING ESG EXPERTS, WE NEED TO BETTER UNDERSTAND AND PLAN FOR:
– What ESG risks and opportunities will emerge and be most important?
– What new approaches, competencies and tools will we need to measure and act on these risks & opportunities?
– How can we better forecast “black swan” events and effectively communicate recommendations to executives and partners?
WE WILL FACILITATE 4 CONCURRENT ESG FOCUS GROUPS, EACH WITH A SMALL TEAM OF INVITEES MEETING FOR 1 HOUR, 3 TIMES DURING MAY & JUNE.
Group 1 – How to ensure worker & community health as we reopen workplaces?
Group 2 – How to enable fair and meaningful stakeholder engagement remotely?
Group 3 – How to measure the increasingly important “S” in ESG?
Group 4 – How to ensure human & labor rights aren’t sacrificed to crisis management?
We will use a structured scenario planning approach to facilitate blue sky thinking and progress to prioritizing concrete approaches, competencies and tools we’ll need as ESG leaders of next generation of socially responsible investing and business.
– Summary of risks & opportunities, + required approaches, competencies & tools
– Combined group session at end to collaboratively develop concrete action steps;
– Leveraging of peer wisdom to develop and inventory of risks and related mitigation strategies.
– Clear and concise language to engage executives and partners.
– Attend 3, 1-hour sessions and contribute your innovative thinking to achieve the outputs
1801 Main St, Suite 1300
Houston, TX 77002, USA
1213 Purchase St
New Bedford, MA 02740, USA