Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Consultant
Position: Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Consultant
Location: Houston, Texas
Salary Range: Depends on candidate experience
Posted: February 2017
Acorn International delivers environmental, sustainability and non-technical risk management consulting services to international industries and investors. We do so through an innovative model of partnering with and strengthening the capacity of experts in 50+ countries to deliver local know-how in the context of expert direction, yielding world-class results, affordable solutions, and a demonstrable commitment to developing the capabilities of in-country resources. Working with Acorn helps international industries and investors to better manage the increasingly delicate balance between meeting internal requirements for high quality, reliable and simplified service while satisfying host-country demands for maximum local content and capacity building.
Acorn International is looking for a talented, highly motivated environmental and social impact assessment consultant to join our high performance and respected team in Houston. The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Experience in performing and leading ESIA activities internationally
- French fluency
- Demonstrate strong record of teamwork skills
- Ability to work in cooperation with team and apply standardized methods but to take initiative in day-to-day work
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Strong project management skills, ability to plan, juggle, and deliver multiple projects to client-driven deadlines
- Commitment to working with our in-country partners and our clients to exceed their expectations
- Must have US work visa if not a citizen
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and benefits, flexible working conditions, and an opportunity to advance with a well-regarded consultancy that has repeat contracts in place with major companies.
Acorn International is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and salary requirements/history to: email@example.com and reference “Environmental Consultant” in the subject line. Visit www.acornintl.net. No Phone calls please.
1801 Main St, Suite 1300
Houston, TX 77002, USA
1213 Purchase St
New Bedford, MA 02740, USA